Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerry Model Railway Festival

Quote Originally Posted by enniscorthyman View Post
    Wow the T and D is fab.
    Fantastic layout that featured over three issues of Railway Modeller in December 2002, January and February 2003. Very generous of Chester MRC to donate it on permanent loan to the Kerry Model Railway Association.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenderg View Post
    Super shots, looks like a great day out. Enjoy the sups.

12mm hand built track in 00, fair dues lads....

Richie.
    I think the Chester Model Railway Group were there at the weekend and brought their 12mm collection of T&D stock.......when the leave I think it reverts back to a Jinty on 00 gauge track.

Looks quite well.

While the T&D model is very nice, it's a shame the real deal is locked up out of sight within a stone's throw of the hall.

Quote Originally Posted by minister_for_hardship View Post
    While the T&D model is very nice, it's a shame the real deal is locked up out of sight within a stone's throw of the hall.
    Well they can send the only bit of original T&Dness there to us if they like? 5T remains in pieces and its long term future very unknown...I'll post some pics of artefacts I have in a separate forum for those interested, it includes a T&D Tyers token dating from 1895, several weigh bills, and carriage plates etc.