Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Llanuwchllyn in N: Based on Llangollen-line station in BR days before closure

Belfast to Wexford is a long trek but maybe a few days in Wexford might be a better option. If you are at either the UMRC show end of August or Dublin end of October I may get some time to talk to you.

MikeO

Quote Originally Posted by MikeO View Post
    Belfast to Wexford is a long trek but maybe a few days in Wexford might be a better option. If you are at either the UMRC show end of August or Dublin end of October I may get some time to talk to you.

MikeO
    All going well, I hope to show Llangollen at Enniskillen (30th September) and Cynwyd at SDMRC (I'll be there on the Saturday only).

Thanks for the info. I will try to get to Enniskillen and will definitely be at Dublin.

MikeO

Track-work cut to measure and wiring planned

Rail lengths cut to size ready for pinning down and then to the wiring which should be interesting: 4-pole Double throw switch to alternate between manual and automatic shuttle/passing loop operation including synchronised turnout change; reed switches for passing loop operation including wiring in to fiddle-yards being shared with Cynwyd; two frogs to change with two turnout operations along with alternating direct and linked power source to diamond centre rails; not to mention manual control to separate the power to the two fiddle-yards...

Name:  DSCF1591.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  87.7 KBName:  DSCF1592.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  84.8 KBName:  DSCF1589.jpg
Size:  94.2 KBName:  DSCF1590.jpg
Size:  92.6 KBName:  DSCF1595.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  54.6 KBName:  DSCF1593.jpg