Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIE Bulleid 12T Goods Van and Flat Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Weshty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirley View Post
    All easy options rather than use the airbrush, I hate the whole cleaning process, 5 sec spray to 5 mins cleaning.
    Oh lordy lordy yes.

The voice of truth.
    Interesting to hear from more experienced folk. As a newbie to airbrushing it took me ages to clean up the first few times, and I found it quite frustrating, but now I get the airbrush cleaned in about 2mins (i.e. after acrylics). Anyway Kieran those wagons look super and your creative use of the aerosols clearly worked very well. Love the tractor load.

Thanks for the comments Guys. As for the airbrush experience, I meant to include the preparation time and well as the after-cleaning. 2 minutes to stir the paint and then mix with thinners, 5 sec blast and then the cleaning. But I know it's the right way to do it.

Both kits and two more new ones available to buy in 36 hours time at Bangor.

You can see Glenderg's take on painting it on my Stand! AND a nice clean version!

Leslie

Quote Originally Posted by leslie10646 View Post
    Both kits and two more new ones available to buy in 36 hours time at Bangor.

You can see Glenderg's take on painting it on my Stand! AND a nice clean version!

Leslie
    Leslie, will you have any of the OOworks GNR locos to show off your GNR rolling stock with at Bangor?
    "Where Seventeen Railroads Meet the Sea"

Quote Originally Posted by DiveController View Post
    Leslie, will you have any of the OOworks GNR locos to show off your GNR rolling stock with at Bangor?
    Ah, Kevin,

Guess what? - I will have my UG pulling my stock!

See you guys there.

Just about to drive up from Dublin after a fruitful day in The Archives and eyeing up my next project which was in the yard at Heuston!

Leslie