Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: Irish Railway Models Launch

I should be at the next Bray Wheelers show on April 9th
    If the wagons have arrived by then and it suits the IRM lads you can collect your wagons from me there
    Obviously I will have to sort out the finer details with the lads but I dont see any problem my end.

Quote Originally Posted by WRENNEIRE View Post
    I should be at the next Bray Wheelers show on April 9th
    If the wagons have arrived by then and it suits the IRM lads you can collect your wagons from me there
    Obviously I will have to sort out the finer details with the lads but I dont see any problem my end.
    I think it will be after April 9th Dave but if they do arrive beforehand we will touch base. Thanks for the very kind offer!
    Railway videos, both real and model http://www.youtube.com/user/franburke

My Fledging Flickr Account (With More Irish Pics Than You Would Expect!)

Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Warbonnet View Post
    Hi Noel,

Yes, people who selected for 'Exhibtion/Show Pick-up' email us at info[at]irishrailwaymodels.com and request a postage quote. If you would like to change your delivery option from exhibition pick-up to post/courier, get in touch and we will organise for you to pay the additional cost through our online facility.

As for your second query it's too early to confirm but it is what we'll be aiming to do. Please remember that we are doing this in our spare time, we will be checking each box for QC issues and signing them off for dispatch too so it will take a little while to work through the back log. We literally have hundreds of parcels and orders to organise! It will be done on a 'first order, first delivery' basis with the earliest customers getting their packs posted or dropped to them first.

We will also be contacting those with outstanding payments in the coming days to complete their purchases.
    Thanks Fran
    eMail sent. Order placed in 2015 for 12 wagons was fully paid over a year ago.
    Looking forward to delivery of the products.
    Noel

Since I'm the only northsider I'll be holding some stock, so if some folk want a coffee and a bit of craic, I'd be happy to discharge same. R

Great news. Is there any expected time of arrival on the two-axle Irish Cement “Bubble” wagons yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1964 View Post
    Great news. Is there any expected time of arrival on the two-axle Irish Cement “Bubble” wagons yet?
    Hi Ray,

The bubbles will be with us this summer!

Didn't you guys say that you will announce what project 4 is once the ballasts land, or was that the bubbles we have to wait for?

Quote Originally Posted by Railer View Post
    Didn't you guys say that you will announce what project 4 is once the ballasts land, or was that the bubbles we have to wait for?
    All in good time Railer, all in good time! We'll have news on other projects after we sort the ballasts out and get them landed and distributed.

Hi Guys

Is IRM going to the Wexford exhibition (WMRC)? And if yes is there any slight possibility you may have some boxed production samples or even stock of the Ballasts there?

Thanks, Noel

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Hi Guys

Is IRM going to the Wexford exhibition (WMRC)? And if yes is there any slight possibility you may have some boxed production samples or even stock of the Ballasts there?

Thanks, Noel
    Hi Noel,

Unfortunately we cannot make the Wexford show.