Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: J M Design overlays for Dapol coaches

Quote Originally Posted by aclass007 View Post
    I'd like to model the two coach set that worked the Ballina branch during the late 70's / early 80's. Can anyone tell me if any of these overlays are suitable, or even closely resemble the prototypes?
    I believe that the brake standard 1904 and the 1429-1443 series laminate #1442 were fitted with storage heaters to work that branch. I'm open to correction especially on the latter in the 80s. If so, John's 1904-1908 etches would be correct for the former, and Irish Freight models does a reasonably correct version of the latter (when it's in season)
    "Where Seventeen Railroads Meet the Sea"

Quote Originally Posted by jhb171achill View Post
    What sort of price, post included?
    Hi John,
    I would take one of each at a minimum. Will revert. Any pricing for multiples?
    Thanks, K
    "Where Seventeen Railroads Meet the Sea"

PM sent John

Blog Entries
    I will confirm costs once I am in a position to confirm quantities with the supplier.

Coach sides were originally priced at $31.00 NZ with the exception of the BSGV at $53.00 NZ when introduced in 2015 and may be subject to currency variation between Stirling & the NZ$ as the engraver is in the UK. Prices do not include Irish or UK Vat or US State sales taxes as exports are exempt.

I have cleared out the in box.
    John

If I was going there I would'nt be starting here.