Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Class C ECMCHAS For Silver Fox Kit.

It certainly looks like a successful attempt at producing a suitable chassis!

You mentioned white metal bogie sides... Are you producing them yourself?

Hi All

Dave;-

No prices yet, I'm still working things out- etched bogie frame for a single motor unit, bogie sides and under frame box. I will post up pricing at a later date.

aclass007;-

Yes, I'm producing the white metal bogie sides and under frame box myself. The first C's I'm building are going to be silver, the SF kit bogie sides are not great so I have decided to do this. Also white metal and NS wire driver ladders will look the part with the silver livery and wont need any finish, they can be painted for other liveries.

Does anyone have or know where there are photos of the C bogies up close and want to share? this would be very helpful

Thanks

Eoin
    www.ecmtrains.com - Manufacturing the Model Dart

Looking forward to seeing the finished article

Custom made baseboards, helix, storage units and display cabinets. Complete layout service available.

I ve a few pics of c class bogies, if you pm your email address i ll send them on to you.

If you need further pics, I'm sure someone at Downpatrick would get some for you. I'd say Mike Beckett would be your man. He's easily enough contacted through FB. He's on most of the railway related pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Riversuir226 View Post
    I ve a few pics of c class bogies, if you pm your email address i ll send them on to you.
    Hi

Excellent photos, they answer nearly all my questions on the bogie sides, their a great help to finalise the drawing to make the templates for moulding

aclass007

I have been referring to the Downpatrick C photos on flicker for a lot of info

Thanks guys for the help

Eoin

Quote Originally Posted by murrayec View Post
    Hi

Excellent photos, they answer nearly all my questions on the bogie sides, their a great help to finalise the drawing to make the templates for moulding

aclass007

I have been referring to the Downpatrick C photos on flicker for a lot of info

Thanks guys for the help

Eoin
    No prob, give us a shout if you need more.

Bogies on a MTD C Class, if they are any use?

Hi Kirley

Thanks, very helpful to see.

Eoin

Name:  2014-07-19 13.03.03.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  159.3 KB
    Found another one