Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twitter Account

Quote Originally Posted by BosKonay View Post
    Thanks Broithe,
    checking that out now!
    This - https://twitter.com/irishrailwaymod/...16731704156160 - seems to be the first one, if that's any help.
    My best work has been spread over many fields..

You may have cracked it - just a single one today.

Quote Originally Posted by Broithe View Post
    You may have cracked it - just a single one today.
    Cheers, and thanks for the heads-up!
    Irish Railway Models Ltd | The next level in Irish railway modelling
    Finely detailed ready-to-run models in 4mm/OO scale
    www.irishrailwaymodels.com

For those that partake of Twitter, tomorrow marks 30 years of IÉ and, starting at 5am, there should be a series of potentially interesting info-tweets through the day.

https://twitter.com/IrishRail

#24HRSinIE

Irish Rail said - This Thursday, 2nd February, is the 30th anniversary of the establishment of Iarnród Éireann. To mark the occasion, follow us on twitter @irishrail to get behind the scenes of Iarnród Éireann for 24 hours, to get a glimpse of how our team of 3,800 people deliver your train service.

From line inspection to stations, from train maintenance to signalling, through day and night, #24HRSinIE will give you a unique insight into your service and the people who provide it. It all starts at 05.00hrs on Thursday, so be sure to check out @irishrail tweets throughout the day.

To thank you for travelling with Iarnród Éireann over the past 30 years and celebrate #24HRSinIE you can get 24% off online bookings tomorrow 2nd February, between 12 midday and midnight tomorrow night, simply enter code 30IE2824 on the payment page.